3 courses, 6 modulesThe courses at Lærdansk each consist of 6 modules. Between modules there is a small test, and by the end of your course you can take an exam.
- The duration of modules vary from student to student, as progression is based on the students skills.
- Between modules, there is a small test that you must pass in order to continue to the next module.
- You have 3 years of referral to free Danish education to finish your course. Most students manage doing so.
- After module 6 (module 5 at DU3) you can take the Danish Exam as a proof of your language skills.
- After module 6 at DU3 you can take the Study Exam which is required to enter an array of university studies in Denmark.